Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Many sides of Jackson

Today I had a photo shoot with my sweet nephew Jackson. We took belated Easter pictures, Captain of the Love Boat pictures and Cowboy birthday pictures. It was hard to take a bad picture of Jackson because even when he was crying the picture turned out cute. Jackson did so well considering he had three outfits to change into. We had lots of fun with this little cutie!
Captain of the Love Boat



Easter




Cowboy Birthday
(almost one!)






Before the photo shoot I had to use Tysen as my model so I could test my lighting. The only way he would stay is if I let him dig into the forbidden purse! He knows that this is a NO NO.

First he carefully looked inside and grabbed my wallet. He kept looking at me, waiting for me to take it away...when I didn't he became OVERCOME with JOY that he could play with my wallet. He opened my wallet and decided to pick pocket my money! Oh well, at least I got the lighting right.

6 comments:

The Lingo Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lingo Family said...

ALL of your pictures are great- you are very talented.
Little Jackson is very cute, I am jealous of all his hair.
I am LOVING that Tysen goes straight for your cash, that is too funny.

Unknown said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!! Those are the CUTEST pictures I have EVER seen. I am not just saying that either! Did you get your own lighting and backdrop equipment? I think my fav is the last one of him in his too-big Easter outfit. You are getting SO good! Those classes you took really did you good! I think you are going to be an amazing professional photographer. You have such an amazing natural talent.
K, now I'm gonna look at them all again...bye!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I love the pictures of Jackson. He is so cute. My favorite is the cowboy one. You are amazing!

TYSEN IS SO ADORABLE! I think I need to teach him to go for the larger bills though...LOL

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Rachelle Crowder said...

Hooray! Such great Pictures. You are gett'n good. I can't wait to learn more too- How do I get the info about your sis-in-law's coarse at San Jacinto????

You did amazing! Tysen is adorable