Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday at the Winery

I know it sounds bad but today (after church) we decided to go down to a near by winery and take some pictures of this cool run down shack they have on their property.
We took some family pictures in the backyard with the self-timer. The sun had already pretty much gone down by this time (thanks to our lovely 2:30 church time). We just had a good time looking around the winery and seeing the beautiful sun set and then coming home and eating dinner together.
(After which we split our separate ways...I am blogging and Dan is watching the Laker game... I know cuz I can hear him yelling at the T.V. in the next room)

Nevertheless, it was a wonderful day spent together!






3 comments:

anderson.fam said...

I'm relieved the Jazz are done with the playoffs, because yelling at the TV is what Chris does the WHOLE time! Seriously, it doesn't look like he's enjoying it, why not turn it off?
I may have to hire you to take some family pictures of us this summer. I love all the pictures I've seen on your blog.

The Lingo Family said...

OHHHH I LOVe the pictures!!!! The last one is priceless. They are all so good, makes me wish I had some family pics. We have NONE can you believe it?!?!?

Drago Family said...

Girl you have some serious talent. And with the timer no less. Love the picts. You are so amazing! Is there anything you can't do?