Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shouldn't We Know What We're Doing First?

Dan came home from work with two plants to start off our garden that we have been talking about for a while. I guess he thought that if he just bought them we would actually have to start it.
His choices for our first plants were, apparently, a grape vine thing and tomatoes. The two things that, I think, need stakes to hold them up and gates around them....and all we have are the plants. So the plants are sitting outside soaking up the sun and getting watered until we actually know how to plant them the right way. But at least we have officially started...with a grape vine and tomatoes! I would've started with herbs but that is just me.

1 comment:

anderson.fam said...

I feel the same way. Like I should read a book or take a class or something! At least you've taken the first step! Before you know it, you'll be a pro!