Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Tricks

Tysen has discovered that he can act like a dog by carrying around objects in his mouth. Today's object was his empty cup. He hasn't quite figured out that he would look more like a dog if he was on all fours. All he knows is that Roxy (our dog) carries everything in her mouth and it looks fun. Ty sees Roxy doing it, he pants like a dog with his tongue out, stands up and walks around with some object in his mouth. The BEST part is he likes to show this new trick off to other people....so the first impression people have of my kid is this impersonation of a dog. It cracks me up every time!




3 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

So Funny!!! I am LOVING his t-shirt.

anderson.fam said...

Ha ha! He's the cutest puppy I've ever seen!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

HILARIOUS! I am so jealous, you get to have so much fun everyday with him =)