Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mamma Rubbed Off on This One

Tysen now has such a good reach that he can get daddy's ipod off of his clock radio. He likes to walk around with it until I take it away (this is a daily ritual).
He knows exactly what it does because we constantly have music playing in the house. Mommy is always singing at the top of her lungs because Tysen does not laugh at Mommy :-) He will join me in the loud (not so good ) singing and we will sing duets together.
Today, I decided to get out the head phones in stead of take it away from him (Even though Mommy will be in a lot of trouble with Daddy). I wanted to see what he would do.
My little man walked around and around the house just singing his little heart out! It was so funny and so cute I could not take it away from him. He was in music heaven!

Trying to find a good song... :-)

6 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! He looks like he is totally jamming to the tunes!

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe he's getting so BIG! Turning into such a little boy- not so much a baby anymore!

Todd + Emily said...

That is the cuttest!!! I love how he is such a dancer! I loved dancing with him at the wedding so cute!!!

Kristin said...

Not so good @ singing WHATEVER! You're being humble. =)

Now, I need you to get your butt out here and show our Primary chorister how it's done. ASAP!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

That is so cute! He reminds me of my Brennan. My nephew can work the computer like a pro and he is only 2. He turns my moms pc on and plays POGO. This younger generation is so stinkin smart =)

Crystal said...

Kristin,

I was talking about TYSEN'S not so good singing...ya right I'm awesome!

(NOT)