Monday, May 11, 2009

Daddy, You Still Look Young

Dan's Birthday was this weekend and we celebrated it on Friday even though it was really on Saturday (Disneyland pictures will follow). So on Friday Tysen and I worked all day to make decorations (almost passed out blowing up balloons), daddy's cake and dinner. We wanted it to be very special. We made a Happy Birthday sign and a Birthday King Crown. We made Daddy's favorite cake (ice cream cake) with a super easy recipe using ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, fudge and caramel! Then we got cookin! We had crab legs from costco and mashed potatoes with veggies. Daddy was so surprised when he got home!

Tysen loved making the cake cuz he got to make a mess with the frosting.
Here is the yummy cake! It turned out way yummier than expected.

Daddy in his Birthday King crown. Singing Happy Birthday...(Ty thought it was his birthday)
We are in swim suits cuz we just got out of the spa.

Daddy got his long awaited Sage T.V.
Don't ask me what it is...all I know is that I don't have to watch commercials or fast forward commercials cuz it skips over them automatically.


Dan,
You do so much for our family! You put in more than your part in order to make us happy. You are such a wonderful husband, friend and father. I could never repay you for all the love that you have given to me....but I will never stop trying. I love you so much more than yesterday and I am sure I will love you so much more tomorrow (if your good) . You hold me together and I know there are a lot of people who are grateful for that.. :+)
I will love you Forever!

Happy Birthday Daddy! We Love you Lots!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Dan! What a great night for your little family. I love it when you get them when they are not expecting it. Good job!

anderson.fam said...

Whoa, check out that cake! It looks AMAZING! Happy Birthday Dan! Way to go Tysen and Mommy!