Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter?...Well We Tried!

Tysen woke up with a terrible cough on Friday. We took him to the Doc and he had croup (again). So we got him some steroids and we thought it would be ok.
Saturday came and he was still not feeling to good. He was chompin on his fingers and I discovered some bottom molars coming in!
We tried really hard to make Easter still enjoyable for our sick little man by taking him to Grandma's and having a GRAND egg hunt. Poor guy was so loopy...everyone kept saying that he looked like he was DRUNK! It was almost cute the way he tried to have fun even though he was completely out of it.
Mommy had to lay down with Ty because he was soooo tired and miserable.

Here he is right before the egg hunt "trying" to smile for the camera
That's better...
Trying to hunt for eggs...he wasn't very interested...plus it was FREAZZZING!
Then on Sunday we had another egg hunt for my side of the family and he was the same as he was on Saturday...loopy and drunk. We didn't even get a chance to have him open his basket because he was sleeping a lot on Sunday. He was even in P.J.'s almost all day.
We let him open it this morning...(but no pictures) :-(
It all went by too fast!
Saturday at my Sister's house hunting eggs...(in jammies)

Ty found the one egg and he was done.

6 comments:

Todd + Emily said...

Poor little guy!!!! But those picture are so funny he does look so loopy!!!! He is too stinking cute!

Annie said...

Oh poor Tysen! I hope he is feeling better.
When Darcy was two she had 103 fever Christmas morning. All are pics look like yours. I guess they get sick any day of the year.

Anonymous said...

oh poor little guy. let me know if you have any pictures from the egg hunt. I didn't even get to see them start, i caught the tail end of it.

anderson.fam said...

Get better Tysen! He's still such a heartbreaker, even when he's sick!

Kristin said...

What a good little sport for the camera! Hope he's feeling better.

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

Such a little handsome man! I miss you! You look beautiful too. This whole time I thought that your blog was tyson's journal and that is private, so Ithought I couldn't see your blog! So I tried every blog on your profile til I found this one. HOORAY! I can connect again with you. HUGS!