Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Tool Man

I couldn't resist posting these pictures! I have turned into a picture taking addict...Believe me. I could be posting more pictures...I am seriously holding back. Plus I learned a cool technique in photoshop so I have been obsessed with that lately too.
Here is a picture that I played with of Tysen and his cute little converse
(Thanks Kristin...they finally fit him)

Then, here are some pics of Tysen playing with all his tools. He let me put his safety goggles on and he got right to work. Mostly "fixing the mirror" by pounding on it with the hammer. He was so cute keeping his little goggles on and he would look at him self in the mirror every once in a while to see how Gooood he looked!




I love my little handy man!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love those pictures! I too love photography and I'm dying to learn photoshop!

The Lingo Family said...

Oh my cuteness! He is adorable in his converse and I LOVE his goggles. He is sooo cute. I think Ella was flirting with him at church last week. :)

Kristin said...

Hopefully he can help Dan as much as Ryder helps Clint.

Glad he can finally wear them. I still buy them for Ryder.