Monday, January 5, 2009

WICKED!!!!!

My Birthday was in December and my sister made an insane cake for me. I have a "thing" for hostess chocolate cupcakes...( I can devour them in a short period of time...it is very dangerous). So they are pretty much my weakness...which makes them my enemy! My sister decided to make a HUGE one for me, for my birthday (while I was on a diet). It was sabotage I tell you! But, it was sooooo good!!

Even had the whipped cream filling.... Yummmm
I've always wanted to take a big bite out of a big chocolate cupcake...(diets will never work for me if my goals continue like this)

Looked and tasted just like it!!!


THEN, for my birthday Dan got me tickets to see WICKED!! I have been begging to see it! So we went to go see it on Sat (Jan. 3, 2009) It was A-MAZ-ING!!!
Then he took me to my favorite restaurant...I swear I gained 10 pounds!!
Thank you HUNNY BUNNY BOO!
(Was I not suppose to call you that in public?)
Here we are in front of the theater



4 comments:

anderson.fam said...

I am DYING to see it again! Love that cake! Those cupcakes are the best! Ty is so cute, we're so glad he's doing better! Tough little man!

Todd + Emily said...

Your sis is waaaaaaay talented!!! your cake made me HUNGRY!! LOL!! We saw wicked too and LOVED IT!!!! You have such a good HUbby for taking you there!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I love your cake! Shelley is talented! Happy late B-day! I wanna see Wicked...i guess I 'll have to wait for them to make a movie.

Annie said...

I have a serious addiction to hostess cupcakes! I have tried to perfect the recipe to make them at home and I would LOVE to have your sister's recipe. Wicked is awesome! I'm so glad you got to go.