Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Day (after the hospital)

Should have been posted on December 26th 2008

Because of complications we celebrated Christmas on the 26th, but no one knew the difference. The night before, everyone opened their P.J.'s (I made matching p.j. bottoms for us) and we watched a Christmas movie. Then we went to bed so that Santa could come and deliver our presents. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas day.

Here's a picture of us right after we woke up and before the presents are torn open. I know, I know it was a brave thing to do (taking a picture) and it reveals me way more than I would like, but; here it is, real and scary. We decided it would be a tradition and now I can't take it back. I understand if you have to shield your eyes from the sight. (WHY OH WHY...did I not put makeup on?!?!)
Tysen had a blast ripping the paper open...who cares what was under the paper..lol
Although he did enjoy the boxes as well. For only being one, he sure is a paper ripping fiend!

Ashley got a camera!!! YAY!! Thanks Mom!

You can see he is totally excited about his awesome horse. It looks like he is saying, "Totally Wicked Man!!" (in a surfer dude voice)

Here is my sweet, sweet hubby working hard on making rolls for our Christmas Dinner....and yes we ate our dinner in our P.J.'s (never changed, never showered...and proud of it!)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I was showered & dressed with make-up on for Christmas pictures while everyone else was in their pj's.

Todd + Emily said...

That's what we did on Christmas laid around and ate aLL day it was the BEST!! I love your guys's matching pjs!!! AND HOLY COW LOOK AT ASHLEY!!! I haven't seen her in forever! she is GORGEOUS!