Monday, January 12, 2009

Dad is Helpless

So Dan got a new T.V. for Christmas and on Saturday he was installing it in our room. He was working all day, so I had ty to myself and we were trying to stay out of the way. I decided to leave Ty with Dan for just a moment while Dan was working on screwing in some bolts. He had his hands tied. He could not let go of what he was working on and all I hear is this...

Crystal! Crystal!
Why did you leave him in here!
Get Him! Get Him!
HE'S GETTING CLOSER!!!
So I go in to see what the matter is and Dan is staring at Tysen, not being able to get his hands free from what he was doing, and his face was filled with fear because Tysen was crawling closer and closer to his project and he would have surly messed with it somehow.
He might be 1 but he can be a terrorizer! I just love that Dan looked so totally helpless and afraid of him... like he was a shark or something!!! I was laughing for days!

2 comments:

Alison Hall said...

ROFLOL!! Seriously. Sometimes men can be so dramatic. I know, I know, yes, kids can destroy well laid out projects/plans, but men seem to take it to a whole new level of drama. LOL!! I wish I could have seen Dan's face.. hahahahahahahaha

He and Fred should trade stories sometime...hahahahahahahahaha

Heather said...

you should have grabbed the camera and gotten a picture of both of their faces. Id like to see what Tysens face looked like. It must have been something terrible to scare a 30 year old man.