Monday, January 12, 2009

For One Time, and One Time Only!

Ok...so, I know some of you are going to tell me to SHOVE IT and some of you are going to say.."My wedding dress is too BIG for me now"...Well I don't want to hear it! This is a one time deal! And don't tell me that you have never tried on your wedding dress after the fact in hopes that it fits....Come on!
Anyways, I just wanted to document that 3 years after marriage and 1 year after having a baby I can fit into my wedding dress! It is a big accomplishment for me because it was hard to fit into on my wedding day!
I know that I will have more kids and that is why this is a one time thing! I will probably not be able to (nor will I try) to attempt this dangerous stunt again. So for pride's sake I just wanted to be able to look back and tell my self that I did it...even though I probably won't be able to fit into it next week.... even so, I did it, if only for a moment!
Here is the proof! No corset either.
Seriously, this decision was on a whim...If I had planned it out I would have defiantly done my hair and makeup.

6 comments:

Alison Hall said...

There aren't words! Way to go girl!!!

I'm depressed that after the 2 week stay at my mom's, (junk food heaven) that my jeans are a bit tight. I would probably curl up in the fetal position if I was to try my wedding dress...

anderson.fam said...

Yeah, that looks like fun, maybe I'll join yo...oh wait, I forgot I had my dress carefully packed away into a box and it's probably at my mom's house somewhere...HA! I don't have a prayer! And I have a testimony of the power of prayer!
Seriously, congrats! That's awesome!

Heather said...

All I can say is WOW! No courset! I remeber you trying to get into it on your wedding day. What's your workout plan? I could never attempt it. Dont want to. I bow down to you.

Todd + Emily said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Nice job!!! It is a pretty dress too!!! But hey I changed my blog to private! So email me your email address so that I can add you to my list! Emily@calreo.com Thanks girl!

Lizzy said...

That's hilarious because I was just thinking the other day that I would never be able to fit back into my wedding dress! I really need to get abck to the gym!!

You look great!

Drago Family said...

I'd be lucky to get my right leg into my wedding dress now. Very proud of you. Maybe I need to start working out with you so you can kick my butt into gear.