Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tysen Scott Carlson

Well my mom decided to create this journal for me so that I can look back on it and remember all the things that happened in my life! So, I guess I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Tysen Scott Carlson. My parents found out they were pregnant with me around March 20th 2007 after almost two years of being married. They were shocked but, very excited and quickly began planning out the pregnancy. They decided that my name was going to be Tysen almost right away! My Mom likes to call me Ty and my Dad likes to call me Tysen. My middle name came from my Uncle Scott Whitman on my mom's side. He is my mom's oldest brother and I have not met him yet but I'm sure that I would love to hang out with him...cuz he does computers like my Dad! Mom and Dad got pregnant with me right in the middle of building a pool in the backyard. Mommy says that Daddy did most of the work himself and that Heavenly Father has blessed him with so much strength and talent! And when it was finished, Mommy went swimming a lot with me in her tummy for excersise. Mommy and Daddy also liked to listen and dance to music while I was in the tummy....that was fun!






Mommy said she first felt me kick on June 26th 2007 and I woke her up from a nap when I did it! The doctor said I was an active boy! Mommy and Daddy said that they think I will be a good soccer player because I seemed to kick around Mommy's bladder like a soccer ball! Mom said I aslo liked to kick her ribs and hips at the same time. Sorry Mommy! Daddy did a cool job on my room! It has lots of boats and cool, bold colors that I love to look at! the colors are navy, white and red. I'm so lucky to have all that I have!




So, Mommy started to go into labor on the 24th of November at 8:00am and my due date was the 25th. Mom and Dad did lots of things that day, like put up christmas lights and clean the house. They even went on a walk and after that I started coming a lot faster. Shortly after, my Dad took my Mom to the hospital because her contractions were very close together. When they got there my mom was 3cm dialated and she wanted drugs! After my mom got the pain killers, it seemed to be smooth sailing from there, until the doctors came in and said that Mom might have to have a c-section because I was not coming down far enough...Hey it's hard work in there...give me a brake! Anyways, After an hour the doctor checked Mom again and said she was fully dialated but I was still up too far so they started putting Mommy in different positions to help me move faster. Mom says she started feeling me move down very fast after that and then it was time to push. After about 12 hours of labor in the hospital and 40 minutes of pushing I was born in the trusty hands of Dr. Bianchi at Fallbrook Hospital. I was born at 10:06 am on November 25, 2007 (which was my due date). Daddy told Mommy that I would be born on my due date, but Mommy thought I would be late. Anyways, I was 7lbs. 2oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. My eyes were blue and my hair was a dark brown when I was born. I was so excited to finally meet my parents and they were very excited to meet me!

No comments: