Friday, February 15, 2008

Love Is...

Love Is…





Love isn’t just some word to over use
Love isn’t just a red colored heart
Love isn’t a feeling to lose
Love is a new start!

Love isn’t just an ending to a letter
Or a game to play in your spare time
Love deserves better
Love’s purpose is divine

Love is faith; not fear
It acts as a testament of peace
Take the time to savor, take the time to hear
Love was designed to never cease

For me, Love is my husband endearing smile
It’s the look my son gives me when he wakes up
It’s the little things that make it all worthwhile
Each day Love filleth my cup

Love is the feeling I get in that helpless hour
When I’m on my knees pleading
Love is my husband’s priesthood power
Love is my family and friends succeeding

Love is, knowing that I am a child of God
It is, knowing that he is watching over my life
Love is my Heavenly father at the end of the iron rod
And that I’ve made it to him through all the strife.

That is True, True Love!

Love, Mommy

No comments: