Friday, February 15, 2008

My Baby Smiled!

My Baby Smiled


Today my baby looked at me and smiled!
Not the kind of smile that is an accident
But the kind that brightens up his whole face
The kind where he looks me straight in the eyes!

So…..

Today I’m going to love my husband like there is no tomorrow!
I’m gunna kiss and hug him, (even after he’s had enough)
I’m not just going to tell him how much I care I’m going to show him!
Because Today is a good day!

Today I’m going to go on a walk
I want to appreciate God’s creations!
I going to have a grateful prayer in my heart
I’m going to show it all to my son

Today I’m going to feel great about myself
When I look in the mirror, I’m going to see a beautiful mom and wife
I’m going to see a beautiful woman!
I’m going to get dressed up, because I know I look HOT!

Today I’m not going to hold myself back.
I’m going to be confident.
I’m going to keep in mind all of my blessings
I’m going to serve the lord!

Today I’m not going to hide my testimony.
I’m going to share it with someone…one way or another
I’m going to be the best person I can be
I’m going to follow Christ’s example, so I can be an example to someone else.

Why do I feel so motivated??

Because……..

Today my baby looked at me and smiled……

That gives me all the motivation in the world!

Love, Mommy

No comments: