Friday, February 15, 2008

Blessing!!




I was blessed on Sunday February 10th 2008 at 10:30 in the morning. Lots of my family and friends came to see me be blessed by my Dad who, I am proud to say, holds the preisthood. I'm so happy that I was able to be blessed into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. After the blessing we all went back to my house and had enchiladas that my parents made and rice and beans. We also had lots of fun desserts made by Grandma Kathy! YUMMY! Of course, I prefer my bottle! It was a wonderful day. My Mom said that the spirit was so strong in sacrament meeting. My Dad gave his testimony after he blessed me and my Mom said it was so beautiful and that my Dad really has a strong testimony of the gospel and of Jesus Christ!


Also, my Auntie Becca made me a really beautiful blessing outfit; with a bow tie and all! She even embroidered my name and birthday on the back leg of my outfit! Thank you Aunt Becca!! I love you!


No comments: