Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meeting my Big Sis!!




We picked up my big sister from Aunt Shelley and Uncle John's house on Sunday! I met her before but I was only just born. Aunt Shelley took care of her when I was in the hospital for surgery. She kept her for a while so Mommy, Daddy and I could adjust to our new life together. Anyways, Roxy got to play with her cousin jake a lot...He is Aunt Shelley and Uncle John's dog. So today Mommy let Roxy come in the house. I can already tell that Roxy loves me because whenever I cry she is really concerned about me. She always wants to lay next to me and she trys to lick me but mommy wont let her, even though I think it is funny. Mom said that when I was taking a nap she heard something in my room, so she went to go check and it was Roxy laying next to my crib...I think she was being my guard dog! I think we will have so much fun together when I get older and I am able to play with her.

No comments: