Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Independance!!

My Mommy and Daddy left me with a babysitter for the first time today! Since I have been born they have not left me with anyone else but them. They let my Auntie Shelley babysit me today because my parents babysat thier kids on Friday night. So Aunti Shelley said that she would watch me while my Mom and Dad went to a movie and to get something to eat.
I had lots of fun with my Auntie and cousins. My cousin Audrey read me books and I was laughing with Laura because she was being very silly. My Auntie Shelley said that I did really good and that I went to sleep when I was suppose to. I woke up, though and she had to rock me for a while...I guess I missed my Mom and Dad. But, soon they came and got me and Dad said that Mommy missed me so much that she cried...she took it harder than I did. Now we are back home and it is my bed time so goodnight!

No comments: