Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Pathetic!

Is it pathetic that the only thing lately that motivated me to pick up my house is that someone was coming over?

The ironic part is that they ended up not coming over. But, now my house is somewhat clean! That is a plus.

And is it pathetic that I don't think my house ever looks clean because my carpets are too dirty. Some would say they're not that bad but they make me sick! So I don't feel like cleaning because my dirty carpets overpower the clean house.

I need to clean my carpets!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny because it's true! I think (or at least hope) that everyone does that. Actually, I've gotten into a pretty good routine lately and my house has stayed at least clean on the surface. I actually have a list that helps me stay on top of my cleaning. My friend who is a clean freak gave it to me. It's actually really good. I'll send it to you. It keeps your house deep cleaned and surface cleaned. Doesn't Shelley have a carpet cleaner? If not, you can rent one from the grocery store. (Albertsons?) We are tearing out our carpet and putting that concrete flooring that Jacob learned in. It's gonna be like that dark tile that we put in out townhome but in like, 20 inch tiles. I'm so excited. Between Trevor potty training and having Jewel who starting loosing her bladder control, It's SO ready to go!

Lizzy said...

I SO do that. I need to start inviting more people over though cause lately that is the only time I find the time to clean!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I feel the same way. I hate our carpet. I don't like people over because our carpet is gross. Maybe if I cleaned it I would be more motivated too. Betheny can you send me that article too?