Friday, March 20, 2009

Better Than Expected!


Tysen and I went out into this field close to our house and had some fun with the self timer on the camera. One of my assignments for my photo class is to take pictures using the self timer and a tripod. It was a little difficult to run back and forth to the camera so we had my sister come with us and just push the timer button. That is why you see our heads cut off most of the time but I think they still turned out cute. It was a fun shoot and I am learning so much in my photography class! They Turned out WAY better than expected!

We dressed up in spring clothes and we stuck some cute yellow boots on Ty and a POP belly shirt to show off his "six pack". I just LOVE this little boy! He was such a good sport through all of it, even when the grass started getting itchy. The camera just can't take a bad picture of my little guy.



we love cuddling!


Totally Candid


More Loves for Mommy!



Admiring that sweet face


Ok a little "cheese ball" modeling on my part but Ty looks so funny with the wind blowing in his face and his belly sticking out!


I don't know why I LOVE this picture! It was a complete accident and I am so loving it!


YAY!





2nd Favorite! Love the shoes!


FAVORITE!!!
(even with the shadow)

4 comments:

Alison Hall said...

OK, seriously girl! How awesome are these pics??? LOVE IT!!!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I think the last one is my favortie too! love them. please take some of me and the girls for your next assignment

The Lingo Family said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

AMAZING! You have such an amazing talent! Beautiful!