Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Monumetal!

I know Tysen is 15 months old but we only JUST had to lower his crib last month. He never pulled up to a stand or scared us in anyway when it came to his crib....that is until one day! So since he, finally, figured out that his crib was fun to stand up in, Dan had to lower it from a newborn crib to a toddler crib...(I could not figure out why this was so hard for me to accept).... He is a toddler and not a baby and time has gone by WAAAY to fast. I could cuddle this little one all day if he would only let me. He is my reason for procrastinating everything because most of the time it is because I am kissing, playing, hugging, or squishing him to death. The crib lowering was very monumental for me. It almost made me feel like...."is it ALREADY time to have another???? "
(I'm not prego...it was just a thought)

It is a loooong way down now. Mommy doesn't enjoy the back aching bend she has to make.
Another monumental moment was that Ty-man is feeding his little self! We have been working on scooping and he has finally (almost) got it. Sometimes he concludes that his hands would be faster than the spoon....but for the most part he has reached the scooping goal!

Having fun with the spoon.

Trying so hard to not miss even a drop.



2 comments:

Alison Hall said...

So sad that they grow up so fast. I am in denial that Madi has started climbing out of her bed. It isn't going to be long and I am going to have to upgrade her to a big girl bed!!! **weeping**

I miss you so much!

Annie said...

It seems like yesterday when you had him. Crazy how time flies!