Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Pumpkin Patch!

This is my first halloween and we went to the pumpkin patch. Those pumpkins really freaked me out and I did not want to sit with them. I wanted my Mom and Dad to sit with me...plus I'm teething so I was in a little bit of a bad mood. Eventually, I warmed up to these pumpkin things and I really like banging on them like drums. It was really fun and I even found a little pumpkin for myself.
This is me hugging the pumpkin
I was clapping because everyone else was clapping at me to look at the camera


Here I am in my cool Ninja outfit with my little pumpkin

I like the pumpkin patch

This was when they left me with the scary pumpkins.







1 comment:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

What a cute costume. I would be scared too tysen, those pumpkins are bigger than you. Love you!