Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grease Lightning!


You were right Alison... I couldn't wait to blog it! lol..So sad... I know. Anyways- Dan and I were Danny Zuko and (bad) Sandy for our ward trunk-or-treat. The costumes turned out soooo good. My hair looked better in real life though. I found my "hot pants" at Ross the day before and I seriously debated whether to wear them or not. The Trunk-or-Treat was fun. Ty was a ninja but we forgot our camera so that is why I had to have Alison send me a picture of us. Ty was too busy Trick-or-Treating with Auntie Ashley (who was a cute little lady bug). Ashley had a little girl come up to her and say ..."(Gasp) Your my favorite bug!....A LADYBUG!" It was so cute. We had fun...too bad we didn't take more pictures.

11 comments:

Tracy said...

You guys had the best costumes! You looked awesome!

Alison Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Hall said...

You were both HOT! This was my favorite picture too!!

I knew you would need your pictures ASAP if you were anything like me. I noticed that you, me, Kristin and Tracy were the ones who couldn't wait until morning. After I posted my bit, I found that there were others who were staying up just as late as I was to get the latest post up on the blog. Seriously, maybe I need to see someone about my blogging addiction.

Kristin said...

HOT! I said that to her too in an e-mail I sent WAY late last night! And Dan is such a good sport.

Alison - I was up until at least 1 AM. Bloggers Anonymous, I need it! And the fact that I didn't have Internet for a few days really put a damper on things and resulted in 7 posts yesterday. I have a few "drafts" I'm saving for tomorrow.

Todd + Emily said...

OMG hey Crystal!!! I didn't know you blogged!!! Yeah you can Totally put me on your page!! Did you know Whitney has one too!! She is under BIg Sista on my blog!!!

anderson.fam said...

Your family: Adorable! Your costumes were sweet, especially Tysen's! I had problems with the hood on my costume, so no one could figure me out. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

U are THE BEST! THANKS for making me feel good! ;) SO..Emily MORAN (FARDIG)..just told me that you two know each other! CRAZINESS! That's awesome!! How are things with you? Your family is SO SO CUTE!! We should get together sometime!! ;)

Annie said...

You really are too cute!

p.s. yes, I made my girls costumes

Whitney Ormsby said...

Love the hair girl!! you are a sandy yougot moves that are multiplin!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!! You are totally hot. And those pumpkin patch pics are to die for!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I LOVE IT! You two look so good! I love the pumpkin pictures too, Tysen is so cute! I wish John was more into Halloween. The holiday gene must have skipped the 7th child.