Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Pumpkin Patch!


We went to the Pumpkin Patch this week and it was Ty-man's first pumpkin experience. Needless to say he didn't really like the pumpkins that much. I really think they freaked him out...lol.. But he warmed up to them and we had so much fun! My sister Melissa Jewel is an awesome photographer. You can see her blog and website on my links. She came with us and snapped some cute shots of us having a good time!
I know there are a lot of pics but come on..it was his FIRST pumpkin patch and he is our first! GIVE ME A BRAKE!


Ty and Daddy and ghosts...Ty is driving!

He was pooped! It looks like he is sleeping ...lol. We put him like this for some of the shots and his feet kept slipping.
I love this picture!

He is a Ninja (thanks to Sarah and her Halloween collection)

Have you hugged a pumpkin today?

So sweet...those eyes!

He loves to clap! YAY!

Our family Photo

We sat him down with the pumpkins and he freaked...but the picture came out so cute! I love that "cry face"

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Too cute!

Annie said...

Great family photos. Ty is the cutest Ninja I have ever seen!