Monday, November 15, 2010

I Miss You The Most!


I don't know what I was thinking but on the night of October 9th I agreed to a bet with four other women. An insane, crazy destructive BET!
NO SUGAR, NO SWEETS UNTIL JANUARY!!
(yes, through the holidays...as if it weren't crazy enough!)
But, my worst pet peeve in myself is making a goal and not achieving it. So I am still going strong. But, OH...how I miss my friend...CHOCOLATE!!!
I honestly don't think this will turn into a complete life change for me but I think that I will be able to limit myself on the sweets.
Poor, Dan...he gets the brunt of it. He has to endure my crazy rants, shakes and with drawls. I swear, when it is that time of the month..chocolate works better than any drug.
Regardless, I will ENDURE TO THE END!
It's been about a month so far...no sweets (oh and eating better).
This is huge for me because Chocolate has become a real problem for me.
I am amazed, though, at the will power I didn't know I had. It is becoming easier and easier to just overlook the sweets or just put it down.
IT STILL SUCKS THOUGH!!!
p.s. Those who fail to hold out until January have to Dance and sing in the middle of the Mall. That is another good motivator for me because there is no way I will make a deliberate fool of myself.
DAN: #102 I love that you love me....chocolate withdrawals and all. And, even though I am crazy sometimes you still support my goals!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Please let me know who will be dancing...it would be worth the drive! =)

Good Luck, Girl!

Crystal said...

um..Beth Kuzma and Rebecca Naylor will be dancing...i'll let you know when...haha!