Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello... Dan?..or is it Neil Diamond?

If I could have recorded the events from last night and edited them...The play by play would have gone something like this...
-Me - Tysen and I are going to sing karaoke
Dan- Whatever
Tysen- YAY! karaoke!!
-Mommy and Tysen begin to rock the karaoke machine....
-15 min. later-
-Dan is sitting on the couch watching Mommy and Tysen sing to "Good Day Sunshine" by the Beatles
-Dan begins to mouth the words
-Ty leaves his mic next to Daddy (big mistake)
-5 min later-
-Daddy and Mommy are battling it out on the karaoke machine (mommy destroyed Daddy)
-Daddy tells Mommy to stop singing...
-10 min. later-
-Mommy and Tysen are playing legos
-Daddy is standing up now singing his heart out to "Hello" by Neil Diamond :-)
-During instrumental break Daddy wispers in the mic..."Man, I sound good."
I knew you wanted to karaoke Hunny! And I knew it was just a matter of time ;-)
#101. I love when you sing "Hello" by Neil Diamond like it is the last song you will ever sing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha! Love it! Dan cracks me up! I can totally see it all play out just like you described. ;)

Veronica and Johnnie said...

LOL I love it! John and I need to come over and karokee with you guys. John and Dan can fight over it =)

Kristin said...

"Man, I sound good!" - that is hysterical!