Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween we had two munch munches to dress up. I seriously feel like I just dressed Tysen up as Elmo.
This year Tysen was (can you guess?) MURRAY from the wiggles. We ironed on the little logo on his shirt and glue gunned ribbon down his black pants, stuck a red electric guitar (a miraculous find) in his hand and sent him trunk or treating.
The other munch went as a skunk (suits him well). I was way too last minute to find him a costume. I attempted party city and immediately walked out. My sister had this skunk costume she had made like 12 years ago for her daughter who wore it. I thought it was a great idea for our little stinker!
Plus, I mean really? How adorable!
Please just ignore the un-carved pumpkins...I just barley got costumes do you think I had time to carve pumpkins? Maybe we will carve a turkey in them and make them our thanksgiving pumpkins. At least, we got pumpkins this year.
Anyways, enjoy the pictures of the very scrumptious children that are mine.

They are so cute together. Excuse the minimal blur. They were moving very fast.
I was shooting blindly pretty much.

Jayden did not even put up a fight for his costume...Oddly, he seemed to wear it with pride.

Tysen is a way better "red" wiggle than Murray is. He rocks the electric guitar way harder. This year was great for Tysen because it was the first year that he seemed to really embrace the tradition. He said his "Trick or Treat" line nice and loud and followed it up with a polite "thank you" He even complimented one lady's dog, "you have a wonderful dog" he said! She got a kick out of that! Tysen loved that the trunk or treat was at the park this year. It was like heaven to be able to play on the playground and follow it up with Trick or Treating. He ate like 6 pieces of candy just on the way home...which was not even 2 min. away.


As usual, Jay just went along for the ride and go sooo much attention.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Those boys are too stinkin' cute! My fav pic is the crying skunk! hehe!

Kristin said...

Oh, they are scrumptious!