Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful Boys

It is Sunday morning and Dan has gone to church to be spiritually fed. I am here at home with my two boys, who spiritually feed me as well. Tysen is being funny and crazy as usual and Jayden seems so peaceful and sweet. Tysen wants to hold Jayden, I give Jayden to him and my heart aches when I take Jayden back and Tysen cries, "I want to hold Jayden again." He just loves his brother.
Tysen is so proud to hold his brother while I take pictures of them in my bed. And even when Jayden cries, Tysen only kisses him and says, "Oh, it's ok Jay....What's wrong Jay" but he still does not want to give him back.
I love watching the love exude from both of their eyes. I never knew that two could be sweeter than one.
I love my boys....I could never say it enough.
I love waking up to these sweet faces.
They give me everything to look forward to.
the only boy missing is my handsome husband.

2 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

How do you do it? You have such an amazing gift. Your boys are so stinkin cute =)

Marcie said...

So sweet, Crystal! Email me at mandmkolb@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to our blog. :)