Monday, April 12, 2010

BIG BOY ROOM

I never got the chance to write about Dan's hard work on Tysen's big boy room. He worked day and night on it before the baby was born so that we could switch Tysen from the nursery to his new room.
He painted the colors I picked out.
He put up crown and base molding.
he decked out the door, closet and window with casing.
And he put a beautiful window seal on the window.
After all that, He build a little closet organizer (my favorite part)
There is room for all his toys on one side and his clothes and shoes on the other!
I love it... it feels much more organized now.
I swear my husband can do anything!
If he doesn't know how to do something ....he will figure it out.
He is AMAZING!!
And of course Tysen loves his "big boy room", as he calls it.
Even though he looks so small in it..he loves sleeping in his ginormous bed.
The cool part about the bed is that it is a full on the bottom that can convert into an twin if we want it to.


And of course, he helped me put the finishing touches on the decor.
So cute, if I do say so myself.
The boy loves his sports.

1 comment:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

His room looks great! You both did a fantastic job! The pictures that you took look like they came out of a catalog.

At Easter Tysen kept saying my name without any help. He would walk in to the room I was in and say Hi Veronica. So cute, my heart melted everytime he did that. We all love him so much...I wonder sometimes if Dakota would rather have Ty for a little brother LOL