Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best Cousins

Tysen and Laura are the very best of cousins. They have such a ball together and they make me laugh all day long!
Laura came over yesterday and she wanted to watch a movie that Tysen wasn't too into. Tysen started to get bored so he thought it would be funner to try and tackle Laura. Laura shrugged it off a few times but the little bug kept at it. Finally, Laura took Tysen down in two seconds FLAT. Then she just put her elbows on Tysens belly and had him pinned down under her while she continued to watch her movie...HAHA
All the while, Tysen is trying to get up (with no success) and shouting, "I'm Stuck!"
It was hilarious!
Then they went outside with me and played on the big school bus we have outside. They always have a great time on that thing. It is so cool and colorful that, of course, I decided that I would take pictures of them to remember their special bond by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I love these pictures. I gotta have them. I only wish I had a picture of Laura pinning Tysen...lol!!