Friday, October 9, 2009

I am one Lucky Girl!

My wonderful husband has been helping me a lot around the house, especially with the vacuuming. Every time he helps Tysen wants to "help you too". So he grabs his "bacuum" (that I got at a garage sale for $3.00) and follows behind Daddy, which means he usually gets tripped over. He doesn't seem to care...he just keeps cleaning and throws a fit if he can't "help you" when Daddy is helping.
Like I said,
How Lucky am I?


And cleaning for me right before my Hubby had to go to his presidency meeting

3 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Love it!!!

Kristin said...

OK, so this is the first picture where I can say Tysen looks like a "big boy" and not a baby. What a cute helper you have (ok, both of them).

Presidency?!?! What's your calling now?

Crystal said...

Ya Tysen has officially grown a "big Boy" face...it is bitter-sweet.

Dan was cleaning for me before his precidency meeting...he is fist councelor in YM...Me I'm stiiiillll Chorister :-)