Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby # 2

MY HAVE YOU GROWN!
Mommy is feeling pretty good now. Not as tired and not as sick.
You are kicking like a maniac! The doctors tell me that you are a BRAT already because you won't sit still while they try and take pictures of you.
You are healthy so far. We had a couple scares but everything turned out to be O.K.
Your big brother loves to tell Mommy that there is a baby in her tummy. I don't know if he fully gets it; but, he is learning how to be very careful with babies so, by the time you arrive he will be a pro!
Tysen gets mad at Mommy because when he goes to sit on my lap he can't sit back all the way. He gets irritated with your little bump then and want me to move it away. Other times he kisses and loves you and seems to be excited for you.
We are just so happy that we are all doing well and that we are all HEALTHY!
Still working on your name...

Mommy, baby#2 and Tysen at 18 weeks

Mommy and baby#2 at 5 months


4 comments:

Whitney Ormsby said...

Finally!! Some baby bump photos!! I love them!! You look so good!!

Annie said...

Too cute! I wish I had more photos of my progression of pregnancy.

Annie said...

BTW... I wanted you to know that I've changed my blog address to darcyandkayla.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

18 weeks and barely showing & I'm sure @ 5 months you can only tell when you're standing sideways. Lucky girl!