Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 4th Year!

It does not seem like it's been four years since our wedding. Time flies and I can't believe we already have one baby and another on the way. We must be having fun for time to fly by so quickly.
For our anniversary (October 15th) Dan took me to a new restaurant in old town called "The Edge" A little too overpriced for my taste but the food was pretty good. We sat in a cute little booth and were able to just take our time and talk. We even managed to talk about things other than pregnancy and Tysen. We reminisced...and it was so nice to reconnect a little.
Then (since I'm pregnant and can't stay up past 10:00) We went home and PASSED OUT!

Boo Bear, (HEHEHE)
I only get happier and happier each day with you. You have taught me so much about love and patience and understanding. You are my rock (who I lean on way too much) and you never get tired of how much I need you. I feel so much security in our love for each other. I admire the person you are. Because of your love and support I am a better wife, friend and mother. Thanks for being my Best Bud! I love you!
Happy Anniversary!

No comments: