Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Time on the Boat...WHOO-HOO!

My parents took me on the boat for the first time! It was soooo exciting. When we were going slow I didn't like it because the life vest was too weird but when we went fast I was screaming and laughing and having so much fun!
This is me with my Aunty Ashley. She is staying at our house for now. She thought I was funny!
Awww...I love to feel the wind in my hair


WARNING! The boat will make you tired. So I just fell asleep on my Aunty Ash and my Aunty Becca.

...And then I woke up and it was back to screaming and laughing

My Aunty Becca loves me! She came down from Maryland to hang out with us. The two girls are hers...they are some cool cousins. Her son Tyler was there too..I like him a lot because people call us both Ty!

No comments: