Friday, July 25, 2008

My First 4th of July!

This year was my very first 4th of July. We played in the pool all day with lots of my family and neighbors. Then we went to the church parking lot to watch fireworks...Man, I was doing the monkey face all through the fireworks! I couldn't get enough of it! They were so cool!


Here I am the morning of standing up in my crib all by myself

When my Mom was getting the food ready she put me in my bouncer seat. When she came back in from outside she found me like this. I had fallen through my seat and I was still playing away..until I saw her of course..then I started crying.

Here is me and my best pal! I love my dad and we are almost matching with our flag t-shirts!

My mom and I always have fun together!

Here is my cool lookin family! Look how happy we are together!

I wanted to throw this in because it is an excellent shot of me...MAN AM I CUTE OR WHAT!!

No comments: