Friday, July 25, 2008

First Beach Day...no daddy :-(

I had my first BEACH DAY! We went without my Dad because my Mom wanted to spend time with my Auntie Becca before she left. We missed my Daddy very very much! I wasn't the happiest camper on the beach but I had my moments. When my Mom took me to sit in the water I splashed a lot. Then a bigger wave came and got me really really wet... that is when I didn't like it. All in all we had a fun day! Just wish my Dad could have been there.


Here is me liking the water..posing for the camera

Leave me alone....I'm pondering.


Mine and Mommy's feet in the sand

All of my really cool cousins...You are probably wondering were I am. Well I am getting cleaned off...the sand in my diaper did not feel good...that is all you need to know.

No comments: