Friday, May 16, 2008

First Official Haircut

I got my first official hair cut yesterday. My Mom was over at her friend's house and she said she would cut it.
Here I am getting ready to get my hair cut
I was pretty freaked out after this lady put these shiny things to my head and then all the sudden my hair started falling off!!! What are they doing to me?!?!?!
Help Me!
It turns out that those little shiny things made me look pretty cool. My hair is just like Daddy's now and I have to say.........
I MAKE THE HAIRCUT LOOK GOOOOD!
First Haircut 5/15/08 at 9:30 a.m.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Look into my eyes!!!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

You are sooo cute! I haven't seen you in so long. I bet you are getting big. I miss you!

Whitney Fardig said...

His hair looks a lot better! haha It wasnt that bad but he had the donald trump thing going last time i was there!!!

My_Kids_Mum said...

Kiki,
I still can't believe he got his first haircut. He's so adorable and he looks so much like Dan, especially in the last photo. We miss you all sooooooooooooo much.
Lots of huggies and umas to Ty-man and heaps of love to you all! ;)