Monday, June 16, 2008

My Great Grandpa was an amazing man!

My great grandpa left this life and entered into eternal life on May 12, 2008. I only new him for a short while but I knew that he was a Great Man! He liked to hold me. He loved babies like me. One of the things that mom said she heard about him was that he used to always tell his children when they went somewhere to "always leave the world cleaner than it was before." or something like that. He was such an example. My Daddy said that he could not remember my grandpa being mad or upset. Oh ya, and my grandpa was really crazy in his airplane. He would ride upside down and he would pretend that the plane was going to crash and then turn the engine back on and keep flying. Apparently, he scared a lot of people; but, he was a great pilot. I imagine that he gets to fly as much as he wants now that he is in Heaven. I know that I will see him again because I know that Jesus Christ paved the way for us to return to our Father in Heaven. I know that is where my Great Grandpa is right now. I bet he is having lots of fun!

I love you Grandpa!


Here are a few pictures of me and my family at my Great Grandpa's funeral

No comments: