Monday, May 5, 2008

I can hold myself up pretty good now!


I must say that I am doing pretty good at holding myself up now. I can lay on my tummy and look at the world. Before my face would just smash into the floor but now I can see everybody! It is pretty cool ...I feel like such a big boy.









Also, this weekend was the first weekend that my mom and dad left me over night! I was in good hands though. I had fun with Grandma Carlson, Auntie Carie and Gavin! My mom and dad missed me a ton though! Mom took Dad out for his birthday to San Diego to see the Air Races and dad said that when I get older we are gunna go all the time because he thought it was soooo cool! And dad got a really cool basketball hoop. When I get older I think I'll woop his bum in basketball.
Man! I really love my Daddy!!


2 comments:

Shelley said...

I think I like the fourth picture the best. He looks like a business man getting ready to cut a deal. Except he doesn't have clothes on so... Anyway, these are great pics you could do this on the side crys.

Michael said...

Love the sunset shot....