Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Latest


Tysen is up to 22 blocks at a time with his "tower" building. He starts with a strong base by turning his tote over and starting there. Then he builds until it gets too tall...when it gets too tall he pulls his stool over and gets up on it to build the rest. What a process but what SUCCESS!
In other "Trouble" news, Tysen now likes to think of his brother's face as a piece of drawing paper. I understand how dangerous this is...but there are those times when I'm not looking that Tysen sneaks a pen and does damage. All the while Jayden was smiling as if he thought it looked good.

Not long after (maybe a couple days) Tysen had some mystery artwork on his cheek. Fine artwork, I must say but the question was "what did he use to get such exquisite strokes?" Certainly a mystery, since there was no sign of a mess, no sign of an open marker...but it looked as though it could be MASCARA! Oh No! But, upon entering my room I found that my mascara was in my makeup bag with the cap twisted on. He must have used it because when asked what it was he colored with he replied "makeup". At least this one was clean artwork.

No comments: