Saturday, June 12, 2010

WHITNEY IS HERE!!!


Spent the day at Tom's Farm with my bestest friend from high school.

I got to meet her new sweet baby boy James.

He is sooo adorable. That kid is gunna be a model.

Tysen got to go around with Dan on the train and on the carousel while Whit and I caught up a bit.

Her awesome family came with her and it was good to see them too.

It was such a nice day and it was so relaxing being able to laugh and just hang out.

So excited she will be here for a whole month!

I mean seriously a gorgeous baby!
Aren't' they the cutest! What a beautiful Momma!

1 comment:

Whitney Ormsby said...

You are way too nice!! I geta whole post i feel even moe special!! haha You really did an awesome job at with these photos i LOVE them!! Im going to put them up all over my house!! Cant wait to see ya tomorrow!!