Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Wonder


Dedicated to Jayden on his blessing day.

I wonder what you’ll do
I wonder who’ll you’ll see
I wonder what lives you’ll touch
I wonder who’ll you’ll be

I still wonder who you look like more
Your Mom or your Dad
And I still wonder what makes you happy
and what makes you sad

I look at you now
With your bright alert eyes
Seeing the world so simply
Seeing no bad, hearing no lies

Your innocence inspires me
And makes me think clearer
You feel our home with love and life
And bring the presence of God nearer

I wonder if I will be able to raise you right
I know I will try
I will take it day by day and enjoy you now
I know that life flies so fast and it will soon pass me by

I don’t ever want to miss a laugh
I don’t ever want to miss a smile
I don’t want to miss kissing your tears
I want to make ever moment worth its while

Always know that you are the world to us
Know that you are a precious child of god
You have a special purpose to fulfill
Remember to hold fast to the iron rod

Some last words of advise…
It is better to have loved
than to have never loved at all
Always get right back up after you fall


Please remember to live as the savior did
Please remember to have joy in your life
Be strong in your faith
And let Christ help you carry the strife.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

So sweet, Crystal!