Friday, June 26, 2009

Bathtime

When I say the word "bath" Tysen's little body fills with excitement and he runs/trips his way to the bath.
I decided to take pictures of him in the bath because I don't think I have very many bath pictures...we try to keep the pictures pretty modest
Tysen likes to blow bubbles in the bath

He likes to scream and splash in the bath...it is not a bath unless the floor is covered in water when he is done.

Tysen has discovered a friend in the bath...Actually today he looked at himself in the drain and said "ty ty".

He snuggles in his cozy towel when he is "done done"
Thanks Maria!

Then he likes to play a little game called "run away without a diaper on and make mommy chase me".
There is just no way I could make this picture modest!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I looooooooooove the picture where he's caught a glimpse of himself in the drain. Too cute!

Rachelle Crowder said...

So adorable! I like his little friend in the bath. SO DANG CUTE! What a doll. I could just eat him up!!