Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tysen is Turning One Already!?!?!

Our Big Boy is almost one! I don't mean to make this a Tysen Blog but these pictures were just too good to pass up. My photographer sister (Melissa Jewel) took these pictures for his Birthday Announcement. They are hilarious!
And can you believe...he didn't even throw up!!! He was pretty wired though. Ya, I wouldn't recommend letting your 11 month old eat a whole cake right before bed.

Stuffing his Face
What?...

Never come between me and cake!
Angel..I'm innocent!


This is FUN!!

Just really really cute!

Yay!! Happy Birthday to me!

GET IN MY BELLY!!!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Those pictures are priceless. What a great idea! And what a cutie patootie!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me?! Those are WAY too cute! What a FABULOUS idea for pics! I didn't realize he was such a chunker-bunkers! LOVE the belly. He is so stinkin' cute...i want some cake now...

Tracy said...

hey - he's your first kid. Everyone takes lots of pictures of their first kid and oooohs & ahhhhs them. You're entitled.

Those pics are adorable!

Lizzy said...

first dad's ice cream... now cake... i love it that ty has a sweet tooth!! (or a few, look at those big boy teeth!) so cute!

Alison Hall said...

These pictures are the best. What a fun memory! Your sister is a great photographer!! It probably helps that her subject is just so stinkin' cute!!!

Todd + Emily said...

Those are the cuttest pictures I have ever seen!!! He is adorable. And I can't believe he is one I feel like Whit just told us last month you had your baby!!!! Love the pictures.....

Kristin said...

No way way, we were just pregnant!!!!

Drago Family said...

Ok best b-day pictures by far! Love his smile.