Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Annual Birthday Photo Shoots

I never got around to taking 3 year old pictures of Tysen in November.
When Jayden's birthday came around in February I decided to get birthday pictures of both my sweet boys.
Tysen 3 years old.
Very Healthy
Very Smart
Very Silly
Very Sweet!



Jayden 1 year old
Very Healthy
Very Smart
Very Wiggly
Very Crazy
Very Snuggly
Very "Momma's Boy"
Very Squishy!











Being a photographer, you would think my kids would know how to sit still and smile or pose....NOPE! This was the hardest thing. I had to bribe them like CRAZY. That is why Jay had chocolate and crumbs all over his nice white shirt....*sigh*
I just figure it makes for sweet, sticky, messy, funny memories.
Plus, for how wiggly they were, I am surprised I got this many pictures out of them.











1 comment:

Alison Hall said...

Crystal!!!!! I was just checking out your photography site... AMAZING!!! You are so talented! You don't ever get to Utah do you??? If you ever get this way, you would have a photo shoot scheduled with us for sure!!!!

Miss you guys!