Thursday, October 14, 2010

The "Second Child" Theory

The "Second Child" Theory is that the second child born (or a lot of time it is the middle child) is usually the one who might cause more trouble, be everywhere and get into everything, basically the trouble maker and/or the busy body in the family. I did not make this theory up. I have been told to prepare for this by many people. I really hate when people do that to me. I always just take people's "theories" with a grain of salt or I completely ignore them all together.
BUT,
Jayden certainly has proved this theory to be accurate. He is all of these things and even as a baby I can tell he is going to be a handful! But, when trouble arrises all he has to do is flash that adorable smile (that, I swear, has magical powers) and for some reason he will be off the hook.
Jay just turned 8 months and he is already crawling, pulling up on furniture, cruising furniture, Oh and sitting up all by himself (from stomach to butt). He stands up in his crib and we now have to lower it for our 8 month old. Physically, he is crazy.
Emotionally, He is actually a happy baby most of the time unless he is HUNGRY!....then you better duck for cover!
We love him though!
Tysen is such a good brother. He might draw on his face, and push him over just for fun but, he loves to get him toys when he is upset and he loves to give him hugs and kissed. They will be in the back seat of the car laughing their heads off for no reason...it is so sweet to see them interact.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AW!!! I LOVE those boys!! I already miss em!!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

That is so true about the 2nd child. My Logan is such a busy body and I swear he gossips more than a female. I think that your boys are just the cutest. Ah I think Nathan needs someone to write in his face..wait what am I saying..I think Nathan needs to hang out with Tysen lol

Unknown said...

p.s. did I mention those pics are pretty increadible?!