Friday, July 9, 2010

First BIG RIDE!


We went to Knott's while my sister was down and I took Ty on the Log Ride! His very first big ride! Poor guy didn't know what he was in for when I told him we were going on the BIG ride. He just assumes bigger means better. He was all for it and ready to go with Mommy on the ride. I told him before we dropped that I was going to put his hands up and he said "ok!"...so I did! When I saw his face in the picture I was laughing so hard but I felt so bad for putting his hands up. He didn't scream (He was probably in too much shock) and when we were done he enthusiastically put his hands up and said "I DID IT". Then after the ride I asked him if he wanted to ride it again and he said "ya!" and I asked him what he was thinking about and he said "I'm thinking about I was berry scarred on the log ride" (yes, he really speaks in full sentences like that). But, he went on it two more times and loved it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: