Sunday, May 2, 2010

Air Show! March Air Force

We woke up early and headed to the air show at March Air Force. Tysen was in HEAVEN when he saw all of the cool air planes flying around so close.
When the loud jets came by he played it cool by placing one hand on Daddy's leg and grabbing on tight. He was really scared but only I could tell :-)

There were so many planes and jets on the ground for Tysen to sit in and be amazed by.


We sat under a ginormous airplane to get shade. We stayed there through out the show. It is not everyday we get to kick it under the wing of an airplane.
Tysen had his little airplane and he kept flying it around doing the sound effects. (I loved that!)



Oh! Their faces were so cute. They seemed as though they were both the same age at this point. It was a little boy's dream (that includes the little kid inside of Dan ).


Some amazing stunts from the Jets. They were so cool and I loved taking pictures of them. I could see the little guys in the jets with my telephoto lens.



It was one of those days that I just sat back and watched with Joy at how much Joy these airplanes brought my two boys.

Jayden was such a good boy..he slept a lot and I just held him in the shade while Tysen and Dan were joined at the hip. Tysen was like Dan's shadow. (so Cute!)

Yup! It was just one of those good days...ya know?

No comments: