Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Baby #2

We are very excited for you! We planned to wait for you until after the summer but I guess you just couldn't wait. Your coming on your own time! Sometimes Mommy forgets that she is pregnant with you because you have not made Mommy very sick ..just really really tired. You are already different than your brother in that way. Mommy has not felt you kick yet but we are glad that we finally got your first sonogram so we can really see that you are real. Mommy is 13 weeks already and in another month we should be able to know whether you are a boy or a girl. I can't believe it is already going by sooo fast. The doctor says that you are suppose to come on February 17th 2010. Mommy is happy that she doesn't have to be pregnant in the summer again. We already LOVE you sooo much and we can't wait to meet you.

Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Tysen



8 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Oh how very exciting for you and your family!!!

Kristin said...

Dear Baby #2:
I'm so glad you're being nice to your mommy. You're going to love your mom, dad and brother -- they are awesome! Feel free to come on February 17th and I will gladly share my birthday with you.
Love,
Kristin

Natalee said...

YAY! Congrats girlie! I was wondering why you were blogging less. You have an amazingly good excuse.

Can't wait to know what you are having. Rest up and enjoy eating.

Todd + Emily said...

Congrats!!!! I was just talking to Whit on Sunday and I asked her if u were expecting yet and she said no!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

Annie said...

Hooray!!! That is great news! I'm so happy for you all :)

anderson.fam said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you're not sick! How exciting to have 2 little ones! Tysen will be such a good big brother.
Your family is adorable!

Alison Hall said...

OH MY!!! How fun!! Congratulations Crystal!!!! (Oh, and Dan too...)

Lizzy said...

What a blessing to not feel all the morning sickness. I wonder if it's a GIRL!! I've heard they can be easier on their mammas. I'm jealous you won't get to enjoy all the heat during your pregnancy. Dealing with this 105+ weather is killing me!