Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Baseball Game...GO ANGELS!!


This was my First Baseball game. We saw the Angels play the Braves for the opening game. It was so cool! They even had fireworks in the beginning and at the end!

We went to the game with my Uncle Darin and Aunt Kari and my two other cousins Jace and Cade.






My Mom and Dad and Dad got me this awesome beenie to wear. It had funny little ties that stood up.. I loved it! And I sure looked cute in it~


















I Loved watching the game with Daddy! Just the Boys!


















This is a good shot of me infront of Home Base! We had really great seats!




















I love going places with my family...It is way funner when we are all there to enjoy it and to enjoy eachothers company!


When is the next game!?!?!

1 comment:

maria said...

OMG he's huge! So cute! You guys still look happy, I'm glad. =) Best wishes to your family. Hopefully we'll hang out soon?